Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two weeks is a long time...

I didn't intentionally neglect this blog for two weeks. As the end of summer vacation approached my kids and I spent a lot of time seeing movies, scheduling playdates with friends, taking some day trips and preparing to go back to school. My older son started the second grade today so things should begin to slow down and I will soon return to my regular posting schedule.

In the meantime, a little of what we've been reading:

Me:

Mockingjay


Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)


My seven year old:

Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, No. 1)


Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, No. 1) (Book & CD)
(he's currently reading this aloud for his nightly homework)

My four year old:

Toy Story 2 Read-Along Storybook and CD


Toy Story 2 Read-Along Storybook and CD
(Yes, we are still in a Toy Story phase right now.)

No comments: